You're sure to be energized with this thick and creamy chocolate and coffee smoothie bowl! Filled with protein, caffeine, and healthy fats, this bowl is sure to satisfy your chocolate craving. It is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
This is the blender I use and I LOVE it. It has truly improved my smoothie bowl quality and I 100% recommend.
Have you made this smoothie bowl recipe?! Be sure to leave a comment telling me how much you loved it, and tag me on instagram @livglutenfree! I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Want to see my 7 MUST KNOW tips for making a super thick smoothie bowl? You've got to check them out here.
More Smoothie Bowl Recipes
Chocolate & Coffee Smoothie Bowl
- 1½ cups frozen banana slices
- ½ cup frozen avocado chunks can sub for more banana slices
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder my favourite is Orgain chocolate fudge
- 1 shot espresso or 1 oz strong brewed coffee
- 1 oz dairy-free milk I like to use almond or cashew milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- dash of maple syrup optional
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender. Start on low speed and increase. Use the tamper when needed and stop to stir if required. Blending will take about 3 minutes.
- Add to a bowl and top with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!