This fuzzy peach smoothie bowl has all the sweet and sour flavours of your favourite candy, but contains real fruit and is perfect for breakfast or lunch. It is vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free.
This fuzzy peach smoothie bowl is tangy, creamy, and dreamy. It's so thick and smooth, it tastes like a decadent sorbet dessert - yet it's perfectly healthy for breakfast, lunch, or a snack. Not to mention it is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan!
With just 5 ingredients, you can make a delicious fuzzy peach smoothie bowl just like this.
This smoothie bowl uses very simple ingredients you likely already have. Here's what you'll need:
- Frozen peach slices
- Frozen banana slices: Just a small amount of frozen banana does wonders for the creaminess of this smoothie bowl. Don't worry - you won't taste the banana much. I found that without it, the bowl was more icy and less creamy, so it's a great trick to get thick and creamy smoothie bowls.
- Peach juice: A little bit of peach juice really amplifies the peach flavour, which is what we're going for here.
- Almond milk: Use your favourite non-dairy milk. Just a splash will also help in adding creaminess to this smoothie bowl
- Lemon juice: This is the secret ingredient here! A tablespoon of lemon juice adds a kick of sourness that emulates the taste of a fuzzy peach candy. It really takes the flavour up a notch!
- Toppings of choice: Ideas include - chia seeds, hemp hearts, shredded coconut, peach slices, other assorted fruits, fresh mint, etc.
This is the blender I use and I LOVE it. It has truly improved my smoothie bowl quality and I 100% recommend.
Have you made this smoothie bowl recipe?! Be sure to leave a comment telling me how much you loved it, and tag me on instagram @livglutenfree! I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Want to see my 7 MUST KNOW tips for making a super thick smoothie bowl? You've got to check them out here.
Vegan Fuzzy Peach Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- ¼ cup frozen banana slices
- ¼ cup peach juice
- ¼ cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender with a lid. Start on low speed and increase. Use the tamper when needed and stop to stir if required. Blending will take about 3 minutes.
- Add to a bowl and top with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!
Let us know what you think!