This thick and creamy smoothie bowl will take you straight to the beach! Filled with fruits such as banana, mango, and pineapple this healthy bowl is sure to satisfy your tropical craving. It gets its classic pink colour from dragon fruit and passion fruit as well. This tropical smoothie bowl is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
This is the blender I use and I LOVE it. It has truly improved my smoothie bowl quality and I 100% recommend.
Have you made this smoothie bowl recipe?! Be sure to leave a comment telling me how much you loved it, and tag me on instagram @livglutenfree! I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Want to see my 7 MUST KNOW tips for making a super thick smoothie bowl? You've got to check them out here.
More Smoothie Bowl Recipes
Pinkie Pie Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen tropical fruit mix the one I use is from President's Choice and includes pineapple, dragon fruit, and passion fruit
- ½ cup frozen banana slices
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- ¼ cup dairy-free milk I like almond or cashew milk
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender. Start on low speed and increase. Use the tamper when needed and stop to stir if required. Blending will take about 3 minutes.
- Add to a bowl and top with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!