This thick and creamy tropical pink smoothie bowl will take you straight to the beach! Filled with flavours like dragon fruit and passion fruit, this healthy bowl is sure to satisfy your tropical craving. It is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
This is the blender I use and I LOVE it. It has truly improved my smoothie bowl quality and I 100% recommend.
Have you made this smoothie bowl recipe?! Be sure to leave a comment telling me how much you loved it, and tag me on instagram @livglutenfree! I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Want to see my 7 MUST KNOW tips for making a super thick smoothie bowl? Read this article for the Top 7 Tips for Making a Thick Smoothie Bowl.
More Smoothie Bowl Recipes
Tropical Pink Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen banana slices
- 1 cup frozen tropical fruit mix the one I use is from President's Choice and includes pineapple, dragon fruit, and passion fruit
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoon dairy-free milk I like almond or cashew milk
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender. Start on low speed and increase. Use the tamper when needed and stop to stir if required. Blending will take about 3 minutes.
- Add to a bowl and top with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!