Tropical Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
This thick and creamy smoothie bowl will take you straight to the beach! Filled with fruit and blue spirulina, this healthy bowl is sure to satisfy your tropical craving. It is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
Servings: 1 bowl
- 1 cup frozen banana slices
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup dairy-free milk I like almond or cashew milk
- ½ teaspoon blue spirulina powder
Add all ingredients to a high powered blender. Start on low speed and increase. Use the tamper when needed and stop to stir if required. Blending will take about 3 minutes.
Add to a bowl and top with your favourite toppings. Enjoy!