Mango Pico de Gallo
This mango pico de gallo is chunky, zesty, and packed with flavour! With just a few simple ingredients and 10 minutes of chopping, you can prepare this delicious and healthy salsa. Best served with corn tortilla chips or tacos!
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 mangos peeled, pitted, and diced. I prefer to use Ataulfo mangos but any variety will work.
- 2 roma tomatoes cored and diced
- ½ red onion diced
- 1 jalapeño diced. Remove seeds or adjust quantity depending on your spice preference.
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 lime for zest and juice
Finely dice the mango, tomatoes, onion, and jalapeño. Chop the cilantro. Add all ingredients to a bowl with the salt. Zest and juice the lime into the bowl. Mix, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavours to sit.
Stir just before serving. Enjoy with corn tortilla chips or chicken taquitos!
Nutrition facts are an estimation.
- Mango Type: I prefer to use Ataulfo mangos, which are the smaller mangos with a yellow/orange exterior. They are slightly softer and sweeter than the green/red mangos. Any variety will work for this recipe.
- Make Ahead: Mango pico de gallo can be prepared up to 2 days ahead of time. Simply allow to sit in the fridge and stir just before serving. It actually gets better with time.
- Storage: Leftover mango pico de gallo can be stored in a closed container in the fridge for 3-4 days. Stir before serving.
- What to serve with mango pico de gallo? Mango pico de gallo is best served with corn tortilla chips, on top of tacos, or with homemade gluten-free taquitos!
Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.12g | Cholesterol: 0.15mg | Sodium: 4.15mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 1.64g | Sugar: 11.4g | Vitamin A: 283IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.27mg